Sensitive stomach treat – Cookie Recipie
It’s hard to find treats for pets with sensitive stomachs. We have an easy solution for you that your dog will love!
To make Sensitive Stomach Treat Cookies:
- Open one can Hills prescription I/d canned food.
- Press and cut the food into the shape you require.
- Place into the oven at 200 degrees celsius. Bake for approximately 15 mins.
- Leave to cool.
Serve for a fun treat suitable for even the most sensitive tummy’s!
Banana and Liver Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil,
- 2 cups rice flour,
- 2 tspn baking soda,
- 2 tspn baking powder,
- 2-3 cups mashed banana,
- 1 cup chicken livers, peanut butter.
Beat eggs together until thick. Stir in oil, sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Fold in bananas and liver. Spoon into cupcake cases and bake at 180 degrees celsius in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven when spring to touch. Ice with peanut butter.
(Do not give cupcakes to dogs with nut allergies, pancreatitis or IBD).
2 Step Summer Delight!
- Mix chicken or beef stock cubes with water.
For cats – add greenies and place in ice cube containers.
For dogs – Sprinkle with liver treats and place in an ice cream container.
- Freeze and give it to your pet outside on a sunny day. Mix and match with your pet’s favourite food to make it more fun.
It’s the perfect summer treat to keep your pets entertained!
- 1 large jar baby food (turkey, chicken, beef and/or veggie)
- 1 egg
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees celsius.
- Mix all ingredients together until firm.
- Roll dough on floured surface to 1/2″ thick and cut into shapes with cookie cutter.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 45-60 minutes.
- Cool on rack and store in airtight container ready for a crunchy treat when needed!